Options for Paying Your Tuition
One Spirit offers a variety of payment plans to help you pay your tuition and fees for our Seminary and ISC programs. While your Tuition Payment Agreement (sent with your registration materials after you are accepted into our program) will give you in depth information about your tuition and fees obligations, this document provides an outline that can help you with financial planning for our programs.
There are four standard payment options for your tuition and fees. They are:
- Single payment. One payment due by July 5 or at time of enrollment if that date is after July 5.
- Two payment plan. The first payment by July 5 or at time of enrollment if that date is after July 5. The second payment on January 1. (Payments are not equal.)
- Four payment plan. The first payment by July 5 or at time of enrollment if that date is after July 5. The other payment dates are October 1, January 1 and March 1. (Payments are not equal.)
- Monthly payment plan. The first payment by July 5 or at time of enrollment if that date is after July 5. Then nine monthly payments, which must be completed by April 1. (Equal payments.)
- Other plans may be arranged with our Bursar after you have received your registration materials.
We consider someone for tuition assistance after they have been accepted in to a program. We have a limited amount of tuition assistance for students in the form of a grant. The earlier you apply, the more likely funds will be available. Tuition assistance is based on need. It is only available for the cost of tuition and is not applicable for electives, intensives, and graduation fees. Due to the number of students who apply for tuition assistance, we limit the maximum amount to $1,000 per student in Seminary, per year. ISC's amount is about 1/2 that amount. Granting of assistance in one year does not guarantee the award for a second year, and all students must apply again. To apply, please download this application and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org soon after receiving your registration materials. Decisions are generally made within two weeks of the application being received.
Alternative Tuition Opportunities
Here are some additional ways students have paid their tuition and fees:
- Students may pay their tuition over a longer period of time. If you are accepted before July 5, you may begin to pay your tuition earlier and therefore make smaller monthly payments.
- Students have taken personal loans out from family or lending institutions to help fund their tuition.
- Students have had success using crowdsourcing sites like Gofundme.com to help raise money for their studies
- Your local house of worship may be willing to fund your studies, in part or in full, when you make a commitment to do service there.