Tuition, Fees & Expenses
Interspiritual Companioning & Counseling
For 2021-22 ISCC Students: Total Costs for Tuition and Fees as of February 1, 2020*
- ISCC Certificate (Full Core Curriculum & 1 Concentration Track) -$5500
- Each Additional Concentration Track (optional) -$1500
- Additional student fees include:
- Electives (required) - $320
- Supervision Fees - Included
- Monthly Individual Spiritual Companioning - $50-100/hour
For Previous ISCC Graduates & Qualified Spiritual Companions:
- Concentration Track Enrollment - $1800 per Track
- Two or More Tracks - $1500 per Track
Individual Spiritual Companioning/Counseling Fees:
We have a diverse range of qualified Spiritual Companions who have agreed to offer their services to our students at a discounted rate, ranging from $50-$100 per session.
Students are responsible for purchasing required texts and training manuals as well as supplies required for their coursework each year of study. Most are available commercially and those not can be purchased through One Spirit.
Options for Paying
Students are offered standard tuition payment plans of one payment, two payments, four payments, or monthly payments during the program year from July to April.
Tuition assistance is available for those students whose financial circumstances prohibit their enrollment. Please apply early if you are in need of Tuition Assistance as funds are limited and finite. More information on Tuition Assistance is available here.
Applying for Tuition Assistance
A Tuition Assistance application can be obtained after you are accepted into the program by contacting the Bursar.